I'm hooked on sharing sugary delights... I have two pages on facebook

For the whole wide world of English speakers out there, native and otherwise, I also have a Facebook page appropriately titled
top of the world cakes. Find me there, if you dare :)

And for those lucky few of you out there who understand Icelandic (I'm not joking there are only about 300.000 people in the whole Icelandic nation) I have an Icelandic Facebook page, just look for veislu kökur http://www.facebook.com/veislukokur

09 January, 2013

January... Birthday thoughts

The mad month of December with it's feasting and glorious anticipation is over.
January is a month of trying to keep the New years resolutions, trying to eat reasonably and trying to spend less money.
That's no reason to stop playing around with good food.
I'm sure that we could all come up with some appropriate excuses to baking cakes and cooking delicious meals.
Mine is an upcoming birthday party...
7 is a big number when you're 6.

It's gonna be a good one :)


I'm trying to decide what to make...
I don't want to make a huge cake which for the most part will likely go uneaten and I'm thinking about ways to draw back on the sugar intake.
kids are energetic enough.

I'm thinking...
Pop-corn, fruits, home made pizzas and maybe a selection of cup-cakes?

we'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment