I'm hooked on sharing sugary delights... I have two pages on facebook

For the whole wide world of English speakers out there, native and otherwise, I also have a Facebook page appropriately titled
top of the world cakes. Find me there, if you dare :)

And for those lucky few of you out there who understand Icelandic (I'm not joking there are only about 300.000 people in the whole Icelandic nation) I have an Icelandic Facebook page, just look for veislu kökur http://www.facebook.com/veislukokur

04 December, 2012

Gingerbread house... some thoughts...

So I am currently attempting to make a gingerbread house... but why stop there?

Frankly I can't see why it has to have four walls and a roof.
This is your average, run of the mill, normal looking gingerbread house... in fact it came out of a box (some assembly required) and all we had to do was add the candy...
Piece of (gingerbread) cake.


whats wrong with thinking outside of the box here?
Why not go for something a little different...
I'm thinking of the fairy tales... bare with me...
A gingerbread house is straight out of a fairy tale, Hansel and Gretel I think is the most famous one.

Weeelll people (and fairies and trolls and mice and creatures of an indeterminable origin) lived in other things too...
I'm thinking old boot.
Its already underway...
Let you know how I get on as I get along.

Sweet thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment