I'm hooked on sharing sugary delights... I have two pages on facebook

For the whole wide world of English speakers out there, native and otherwise, I also have a Facebook page appropriately titled
top of the world cakes. Find me there, if you dare :)

And for those lucky few of you out there who understand Icelandic (I'm not joking there are only about 300.000 people in the whole Icelandic nation) I have an Icelandic Facebook page, just look for veislu kökur http://www.facebook.com/veislukokur

21 December, 2012

Leftover lunch

All right... I have a confession to make...
I sometimes cook food in my kitchen, not just cakes...
Today I had about half a chicken leftover from the other night, what to do, what to do?
well... I had two simple choices...
Egg noodle stir-fry with chicken, peas and sweet corn.













That's what the kids had,
They added just a little bit of soy sauce.
Not too bad?











or...
BBQ Chicken salad sprinkled with brown sesame seeds and flakes of sea-salt.

 



















I couldn't help myself..
The cookie cutters were just lying there on the table looking like they wanted to do some work so I had some fun.
Who said you shouldn't play with your food?
This is what happens when you do...

 Meet them all...


Starstruck,



Heartfelt and



Be there or be square



 Make a simple salad..
Spice up the Christmas salad
Or just have fun...





What do you think?










No comments:

Post a Comment